- Are you ready to create serious change in your energy & vitality?
- Are you ready to make a commitment to your health & wellness?
- Are you ready to try new things & open your mind to new experiences?
I will educate, empower, equip and encourage you—but ultimately this is your journey. I can’t do it for you. Are you ready to dive in?
Working with Me
Remember: Food is the problem and food is the solution.
To address a problem by its root cause, we have to listen to the symptoms and understand what the body is complaining about. Once we get the message—through evaluation and assessment—resolution is often fairly straightforward!
Diets are restricting usually yielding temporary results—with Redeeming Wellness you will be empowered with to find food and lifestyle choices that best support you. You will receive an individualized eating plan along with recipes and suggestions for meals, snacks and beverages, all created just for you. Because no one way of eating works for everyone, we will try many modalities to ensure your success. Together, we will identify the gradual, lifelong changes that will enable you to reach your health goals.
If you’re ready to feel your best, and you know it is time to take control of your health, invest in yourself and take advantage of RedeemingWellness’ customized Nutrition Consultations.
What to Expect
Prior to your initial consult, you will complete a health history and NutriQ questionnaire, so I can gain a thorough understanding of your health challenges and goals. You’ll also be asked to complete a 4-day food/mood journal.
I’ll pay close attention to any under-functioning organs that may require specific supplemental support. You can expect to receive an explanation of potential underlying causes of your health concerns, advice about the use of supplements along with general dietary information.
One 60-minute Clinical Assessment and Functional Evaluation
Four 45-minute Follow-Up Visits
One 60-minute Clinical Assessment and Functional Evaluation and 2nd NutriQ questionnaire
NOTE: Specialized testing is not included in the program price and is optional, but may be recommended to help evaluate your needs. Supportive supplements are also not included in this program but may be purchased separately at your discretion. All appointments must be completed within 3 months of the initial consult. All Redeeming Wellness programs are paid in full before the initial consult appointment unless other payment plans have been arranged.
What You Receive
- A review and evaluation of what you are currently eating
- Suggestions for replacing offending foods with supportive foods
- A review of current supplements you are taking
- Special lifestyle tips that teach you how to reduce stress
- Special lifestyle tips to help you plan and shop for healthy foods that work within your bio-individual needs
- Supportive supplement options and comprehensive testing/lab suggestions* to help you achieve results faster
- A list of specific healing foods to include in your diet that help fight pathogens, improve the digestive process, lessen pain, improve energy, and re-balance beneficial flora
- Helpful books, websites, articles, and resources to help you in your specific journey to health.
- Simple and informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- Email support between sessions
- My personal commitment to your health and success (PRICELESS)
Are we a good fit?
I invite you to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation. During this session I’ll get a snapshot of your current health and lifestyle to determine how I can best support you in achieving your wellness goals.
Are you ready to take the first step?